SHAHEEN FOR SENATE FALL INTERNSHIP
Senator Shaheen’s 2014 reelection campaign is offering a fall internship program. This is an outstanding opportunity to get a hands-on experience working with experienced campaign staff to reelect a sitting Senator.
Interns will work with staff members in one or more of the several components of a campaign; including fundraising, communications, and political. Primary responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Working closely with the Finance Director and Finance Committee in organizing statewide and regional events
• Helping to identify future donors
• Assisting with managing and updating the donor database
Communications / Political:
• Drafting letters to the editor and organizing volunteers to sign onto these letters
• Working with and organizing the town and county Democratic parties to help the campaign
• Assisting with organizing volunteers
OTHER DETAILS: Start dates are flexible and interns must commit to at least 10 hours per week.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• Political interest or past experience
• Strong interest in reelecting Senator Shaheen
• Demonstrated competency in handling several tasks, simultaneously.
TO APPLY SEND A RESUME TO: Internships@JeanneShaheen.org or call us at 603.647.2008.